The Division of International Affairs is a department that is fully dependant of Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile’s Office of the Provost.
Its mission is to promote, manage and support the comprehensive internationalization of the university according to the guidelines established by UC through the Plan de Desarrollo 2015-2020 (“Development Plan 2015-2020”) which encourages the improvement and involvement of UC with the rest of the world.
These are just a few of the matters the office handles:
- Exchange Program for students and professors.
- Joint degrees and diplomas for students
- Support Plan for the Internationalization of PhD professors and students.
- Administration of International Agreements
- Promotion of Post-Graduate studies within Latin America
- Support in International Accreditation processes for UC’s Academic Programs
- International link and international visits support
- Representation of UC in international networks such as Universitas 21, Cinda, Magalhaes, among others.
- Promotion of Chinese culture and language through CONFUCIO UC