All international students interested to participate in UC School of Medicine’s Clinical Rotations Program are encouraged to apply and participate according to the procedures, requirements and indications provided by School of Medicine’s International Cooperation Office:
• Rotations Language of Instruction in Spanish only.
• Rotations minimum length of stay of 4 week and maximum of 16 weeks (duration restrictions may apply).
• Applicants may indicate up to 3 preferences, but will only be accepted in one single specialty.
• Number of spots available per specialty may be prior-checked here
o Note: Spots per specialty may be subject to changes according to each department. In those cases, the International Cooperation Office will advise the students about alternative departments, specialties and dates.
• Applications dates depends of the Term on which the rotation will begin:
o Term I (January to July): September 1st to September 31st of previous year of rotation.
o Term II (July to December): May 1st to May 30th of the same year of rotation.
• Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
• All accepted students must bring their own health insurance.
o Universities or Institutions WITH UC's School of Medicine Specific Agreement: Exempted of Tuition Fees.
o Universities or Institutions WITHOUT specific agreement with UC’s School of Medicine: $500 USD.
• For any further information: International Cooperation Office Website