If your interest is focused on research, UC gives the opportunity to international undergraduate and graduate students to do Research Internships led by a professor whose academic field moves within the parameters of the student’s research area.
- Tutor professor
- Free access to UC’s Library Network (SIBUC)
- Access to computer labs and a UC email account
- Registration and services: USD 350 per semester. USD 280 for a one or two-months period.
- An additional fee may be requested for the payment of the tutor professor. This fee needs to be agreed upon.
How to apply?
- Fill in the online application form
- Official Certificate of approved courses from the Home University
- Brief description of the project (2-pages maximum)
- 1 passport-size picture
- A letter from the Home University that certifies the applicant is a full-time student and supports the applicant as a prospective Research Intern at UC.
- A photocopy of each of the documents requested above.
As soon as the documents are received at UC, they will be forwarded to the respective Academic Units who will confirm the availability of a tutor professor for the applicant.
Important: Students enrolled at UC as part of a Research Internship program will not receive credits for their Internships.