If your interest is focused on research, UC gives the opportunity to international undergraduate and graduate students to do Research Internships led by a professor whose academic field moves within the parameters of the student’s research area.
- Tutor professor
- Free access to UC’s Library Network (SIBUC)
- Access to computer labs and a UC email account
- Registration and services: USD 350 per semester. USD 280 for a one or two-months period.
- An additional fee may be requested for the payment of the tutor professor. This fee needs to be agreed upon.
How to apply?
- Fill in the online application form
- Official Certificate of approved courses from the Home University
- Brief description of the project (2-pages maximum)
- A letter from the Home University that certifies the applicant is a full-time student and supports the applicant as a prospective Research Intern at UC.
As soon as the documents are received at UC, they will be forwarded to the respective Academic Units who will confirm the availability of a tutor professor for the applicant.
Foreign students who have been accepted to do a research internship at UC must obtain, before coming to Chile, a full coverage international health insurance for the whole period of their stay at UC.
Important: Students enrolled at UC as part of a Research Internship program will not receive credits for their Internships.