Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile offers 20 spots per semester each year for students attending any of the member universities of the CINDA network to spend a semester at UC. Accepted students through the CINDA program are exempt of paying tuition fees at UC.
To apply to this program, please send an email to email@example.com or follow the guidleine as pointed out in the CINDA webpage.
This is the list of CINDA universities that are considered under this agreement.
The following are the areas of study that will be considered as priority:
- Civil Engineering
General information about the CINDA program and the application process
- It is a once-a-year application for either of the two semesters. The deadline to receive the application documents in our offices is October 30th of the previous year in which the student will start classes at UC.
- The application is institutional. That is to say, the student must be pre-selected by his/her home university. The final decision will be taken after checking and evaluating the student’s academic background.
- Each university can propose the name of an applicant per year. The student’s academic performance must be located within the highest 20% of the student’s generation.
- There are 20 spots per year for applicants enrolled at any of the universities belonging to the CINDA Network.
- The program only covers the tuition fees corresponding to one semester.
- The transportation, housing and health insurance costs must be covered by the student.
- The following steps must be followed in order to complete the application to the Exchange Program. After these steps are completed, you need to send the required documentation to the Program Coordinator:
Dirección de Relaciones Internacionales y Cooperación
Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
Avda. Universitaria cda. 18 s/n, San Miguel
Apartado postal 1761, Lima
Phone Number: (511) 626 2169
Restricted Programs of Study
- Music: only theoretical courses available
- Medicine: only some technical courses within the areas of public health and clinical rotation. Dentistry, Nutrition and Dietetics, and Physical Therapy courses are not available for exchange students.
- Economics and Management Sciences: courses available only to students who fulfill the courses requirements.
- Psychology courses: available only to second to fourth-year students.
- Biological Sciences: Marine Biology courses are not available.
- Arts courses: Arts courses are only available to students who come from Arts-related programs.
- Architecture: applicants must attach 2 letter-size summarized portfolios in PDF format to the Dropbox folder. The only available courses for exchange students are: “Taller de Proyectos” (for 1st to 3rd-year students) / “Ejercitacion” (for 4th to 5th-year students) / Elementary courses and “OPR” electives (2 max.). The following courses are NOT available to exchange students: “Aulas de Título” (Final Project) / “Taller de Investigación”, “Práctica de Obras” and “Práctica Profesional”. Slots are restricted and cannot be guaranteed. The School of Architecture reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Communications: Journalism courses are not available for exchange students.
- Sports Courses: students must bring their own equipment according to the sport of their choosing.