Santander UC Top China Scholarship Program
This program aims to support short stays abroad of UC professors and researchers, and encouraging the development of projects and activities that have an impact on both the holder’s productivity and the academic unit to which the holder belongs.
Grants of up to US $8.000 each, depending on the extension of the stay.
This fund is available for UC faculty members only, so if you belong to one of the institutions mentioned below and have interest in inviting a colleague from UC, please get in touch with him or her and discuss the possibility of using this program as an opportunity to make the stay possible.
Universities of destination
- Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing
- China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing
- Nanjing University
- Nankai University, Tianjin
- Peking University, Beijing
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Tongji University, Shanghai
- Tsinghua University, Beijing
- University of International Business and Economics, Beijing
- University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei
- Wuhan University, Wuhan
- City University of Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Soon to be published.
In case you have any questions, please send an email to Angélica Anabalón, Head of International Projects (email@example.com).