Exchange and Mobility programs

Welcome to Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile!
If you are interested in being part of one of our mobility programs to study at UC, please check the following internationalization options and their corresponding processes.

Latin American Studies Program

The Latin American Studies Program aims to provide students a broad understanding of Latin America through an interdisciplinary approach.

If you are interested or have any question about the program, please contact Cristián Bonilla, Especial Program Coordinator & Liaison

Undergraduate Exchange Program

If you are an international student and want to apply to the Exchange Program offered by Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, you will find all the necessary information regarding the application process and housing options in Chile here. However, before doing this, we strongly advise you to visit the International Office of your university and get all the information about the steps you need to take in order to start your application. 

Study Abroad (Free Mover)

If you are a student from a foreign university which does not have a bilateral exchange agreement with Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (UC) and you want to apply to take courses at UC for one or two semesters as a Study Abroad (free mover) student, you can find all the details on how to apply here. 

Dual degree programs

The Dual Degree Programs offer you the chance to spend part of your academic career at UC and get the corresponding degree under the authorization of both universities (your home university and UC). Check if your university has a Dual Degree agreement with UC.

Research Internship

If your interest is focused on research, UC gives the chance to undergraduate and graduate students to do a Research Internship led by a professor who is a specialist in the area the student is interested in.

Med School Internships

UC’s Med School annually receives a great number of students from other Chilean as well as international universities.

Spanish Courses

UC offers Spanish Courses to international exchange students enrolled at UC. Find out about the levels and costs for each course here.

Testimonies from former Exchange Students at UC

We invite you to check testimonies from former exchange students who spent a semester or a year at UC.

Tailor-Made courses

These courses can be organized according to the topic and duration needs of an international university.The total cost of the course will depend on the amount of hours and it has to be requested with at least three months before the planned start. During the month of February it is not possible to organize these courses due the the institutional summer break.If your institution is interested in these courses, please contact