Dual Degree Programs

If you belong to any of the following institutions and are interested in participating in any of the Dual Degree Programs offered at UC, feel free to request more information at the International Academic Relations Office. Nominations are submitted from the applicant’s Home University. Applications from free-moving students will not be considered.

For more information regarding important dates and deadlines, please check the Academic Calendar here.

Undergraduate Dual Degree Agreements 


  • École Centrale Paris, Nantes, Lille, Lyon, Marseille (Francia)
  • École Nationale Supérieure des Mines, Paris (Francia)
  • Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines, Saint Etienne (Francia)
  • Paris Tech (Francia)
  • Politecnico di Torino (Italia)

Agriculture and Forestry

  • Groupe FESIA (Francia)
  • Institut Polytechnique La Salle Beauvais


  • Technische Universität Berlin (Alemania)
  • Politecnico di Torino (Italia)
  • Università IUAV di Venezia (Italia)


Humanismo Contemporáneo

  • Libera Universita Maria SS. Assunta (LUMSA)



Master Dual Degree Agreements


  • Universidad de Los Andes
  • University of Colorado at Boulder (Engineering Science)
  • University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Magíster en procesamiento y Gestión de la Información)


  • Groupe FESIA (Angers, Lille, Purpan, Beauvais, Rhone-Alpes)
  • Institut Polytechnique La Salle Beauvais


  • Politecnico di Milano (Master in Design)


MA in Economy

  • Tilburg University (Países Bajos)


  • Groupe HEC Paris (Francia)
  • Torcuato di Tella (Argentina)

Master of Science in Supply Chain Engineering

  • Georgia Institute of Technology

How to apply to the Dual Degree Program

In case you are interested in applying to any of the Dual Degree Programs offered at Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, you should submit the following documents to the Dual Degree Program Coordinator at your Home University in Spanish or English. If not, the documents must be duly translated by a Certified Translator and the documents must clearly show the translator’s signature and seal. All the documents need to be uploaded to the respective online application form.

  • First, you must submit your online application here. The system will automatically generate an application form in PDF format. 
  • A Cover Letter issued by the International Office from the applicant’s home University. The letter should clearly inform about the decision by the Home University to name the applicant as a potential Dual Degree Program student.
  • Spanish Proficiency Certificate (Level B2 according to CEFR).This is not required in case Spanish is your native language. 
  • Official Transcript of Records.
  • Applicant’s passport (personal information page).
  • Document that certifies the payment of the tuition fee at the applicant’s Home University.
  • Document that certifies that the applicant has health and social insurance.
  • Foreign Students applying to Architecture School dual degree need to upload to their dropbox folders a 4 letter-size pages (8 sides) portfolio.
  • Passport photo (white background)