Health Coverage at UC

The university has a student healthcare system available to all international exchange students which covers different medical specialties as well as dental and psychological coverage. As a student you will have to pay the costs at the Student Healthcare offices located in Campus San Joaquin and then request the reimbursement to the International Health Insurance  Company you got before coming to Chile.

Surgical medical and psychological Care:

  • Campus San Joaquin, Hall Universitario, 3rd Floor
  • Phone Number: 2-23545413 / 2-23545412 / 2-23545414
  • Medical and Psychological care is permanent during weekdays, from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.

Dental Care:

You can find all the necessary information regarding dental care on this website 

If you are an international exchange student, you need to have a Health Insurance hired.

Note: students are free to use the healthcare insurance provider of their choosing.