Once you are accepted at UC, you will have to apply to a Student Resident VISA at the Chilean Consulate nearest to you. Check the list of Chilean Consulates around the world in the following link Chilean Consulates

The student visa must be issued with the same name that appears on your passport.

After you have arrived to Chile, you must:

  1. Register your Visa
  2. Request your Chilean ID